Glock 12 Round - I am always skeptical of aftermarket pistol magazines. Many shooters, myself included, have experienced many reliability issues with various aftermarket magazines for various handgun platforms. When Magpol entered the Glock magazine manufacturing market, I was interested because Magpol only makes quality gear in my experience and their PMAG for the AR15 is definitely excellent. The Glock 9mm is my primary handgun platform, so Magpul magazines offer an alternative to OEM magazines. The main attraction of Magpul's offerings is that they cost half as much on average as the OEM option, but what about reliability, our priority?

I bought a few of the 21 round Magpul GL9 magazines when this model came out and the reliability was fine. 21 round magazine is my spare loaded for both my Glock 19 and Glock 26. It is longer, of course, even than the G17 magazine, but for the extra magazine it doesn't matter. The other two features that make Magpul magazines even better than the OEM magazines, in my opinion, are the light weight because they don't use a steel shroud, and they're also easier to hide and clean because of the need to press down on the base. Pad. Removes without. Revised as requested by the OEM. During my great experience with the 21 rounder, I bought a few 12-round magazines that Magpul makes specifically for the Glock 26.

Glock 12 Round

Glock 12 Round

I tested the 12-round magazine extensively and the reliability was flawless. I believe us as an OEM. The most obvious difference between the two is that the Magpul magazine is slightly longer and delivers two extra rounds. It offers a perfect grip on the Glock 26 that typically leaves the little finger dangling for most shooters with a standard 10-round magazine. This is basically a feature that you will find useful or useless depending on your concealment needs. The Magpul magazine adds a relatively small amount of length to add two more rounds, but the extra length actually makes the gun a little harder to conceal. I find the 12-round Magpul magazine puts the Glock 26 right between the size of the Glock 26 with the standard magazine and the Glock 19. It remains easier to conceal than a Glock 19 but gets harder to conceal than a flash magazine. No surprises, of course.

Glk 43 12

Therefore, I really like the Magpul Glock 26 magazine and use it when wearing clothes so that I can hide it without problems. If being able to swap it out for a 12-round magazine gives you an extra two rounds in the gun and more buy-in to improve control, then that's all good. However, in the hot summer months, when I'm not wearing much more than a light T-shirt, I plan to stick with Flash Fit Magazine to provide such a slight height reduction that it still makes a surprising difference in concealment. Bottom line: If you have a Glock 26, the Magpul 12 round magazine is great, although it does add some bulk to the small but beefy G26, so use it when appropriate.

Microstamping firearms, gun microstamping, microstamping law, microstamping nj, firing pin microstamping, ca microstamping law, microstamping california, firearm microstamping, microstamping lawsuit, microstamping, sun microstamping, microstamping law california